Friday, April 25, 2008

AIRLINE ALLIANCE

ExpressJet, which flies planes for the benefit for CAL, received a buyout offer from SKYWEST today. Latter in the day, the word was out again that AMR and CAL are having "alliance talks". Long ago, UAUA tried to merge with American West and also with US Airways. The combined companies complement UAUA.

It seems a bit of a stretch for CAL and AMR to merge but the best negotiators always have more than one set of options. If you plan to buy a Ford, it is wise to know what the Chevy would cost.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I stumbled upon your blog through my friend over at tradinggoddess.blogspot.com, and after looking through a couple of your recent posts I've added it to my RSS reader. I couldn't find any contact information, I was wondering if you'd be interested in a link exchange with my stock blog over at wallstreetmatador.com. Thanks for your time, and keep up the great work!

Best,

Mark