Friday, January 13, 2006

A FRIEND OF A FRIEND IS YOUR FRIEND!

This morning a friend forwarded an email that was from her good friend. The email included the bible verse that I have included in my email signature for many years; Mark 9: 23-24.

It reads as follows: Jesus said unto him, "If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth" and straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, "Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief." Verse 23 is similar to another favorite verse; Philippians 4: 13. This verse has been on my mind often for the past few years.

Yesterday and today, my good friend lost his sister-in-law and mother-in-law to cancer. My heart goes out to him, his wife and his family.

Marilyn continues to have “hypertension episodes” and my children are under much stress. "At times like these" it is easy to "cry in ones soup".

I thank the friend of my friend for her email. A friend of a friend is a friend indeed! Oh! What a friend we have!

0 comments: